Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MY TRAVELOGUE!!

I know this is not the travelogue anyone would have expected but this is what I have chosen to write about.

I recently joined a new job and unfortunately it is quite far and the roads are full of traffic!!! It takes me quite a lot of time everyday to commute in the bus. But recently I realized what I have been missing for a very long time. My previous offices were quite close and barely took me any time to reach my destination.

Enough of my cribbing about that now I will tell you the more fun and interesting parts of the same. I had missed so many people together in one place (much lesser than my Mumbai commute though). People talking about their lives, bitching about their bosses, what shitty lunch they had to eat, how their kids miss them, how their businesses are booming or falling, some flaunting their new deal in high pitched voices where some people just sitting gazing out of the window waiting to reach home and not to believe one lady complaining to her mom saying “ MOM, maid nahi aayi.. aaj saare bartan dhone pade” going on about the numbers of the actual utensils which were minimal.

Apart from that, there are few incidences that are more marking and hilarious every time you think about them. A morning bus, a guy waving from far for the bus to stop, reaching near the driver realized a drunk guy finding it amusing waving good bye to the bus just for kicks. Just to think of it makes me laugh at times. A tempo guy coming in front of the bus and stopping just because he was busy on phone, could not take care of the steering wheel and slightly touch the bus.
Yes, I do not like traveling in bus but yet it has it own charm. It has also given me a lot of things like free time to be on my own and think and the best would be time to read or rather motivated me to read.


This is my daily  never ending, sometimes boring, sometimes long and sometimes exciting travelogue that I could add on everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment